CBD Health Reports – COVID-19
It’s always been a priority for every facility in our directory to ensure the health and safety of their patients. And, right now, that means considering the impact of COVID-19 and incorporating preventive measures to avoid its spread.
CBD Health Reports are always closely monitoring the status of the pandemic, which is why their corresponding measures change along with it. However, all the relevant CDC guidelines are always a priority. These include:
- The staff is always wearing masks and protective gear inside the facilities.
- Visitors are always subjected to a temperature check before entering.
- Clients are not admitted unless they first test negative for COVID-19.
- Consistent sanitation and handwashing are now mandatory for both patients and staff members in order to ensure clean and spread-free facilities.
- If staff members are feeling sick or unwell, they are instructed to stay home in order to prevent any sort of contagion
These are only a few of the many steps that rehab facilities are taking in order to stay safe through these unpredictable times. Rehabilitation is, after all, a very important resource for people and it cannot stop, so it’s key to find ways for it to safely keep going. For more information, be sure to fill out the form on our website.